Street art locations
To see some of the city's best street art locations, head to the following locations.
- Hosier and Rutledge Lane, opposite Federation Square
- Caledonian Lane, off Little Bourke Street
- Union Lane, off Bourke Street Mall
- Rear of 280 Queen Street in Finlay Avenue
- 21 Degraves Street
- Cnr Flinders Lane and Cocker Alley
- 122 Palmerston Street, Carlton
- Centre Place, between Collins Street and Flinders Lane
More about street art in Melbourne
The City of Melbourne acknowledges that public spaces provide a gallery and stage for artistic expression and approve permits for street art with building owners permission. Legal street art contributes to a vibrant urban environment and can change continually on a day to day to basis.
Read more on the City of Melbourne website: