Street art locations
To see some of the city's best street art locations, head to the following locations.
- Hosier and Rutledge Lane, opposite Federation Square
- Caledonian Lane, off Little Bourke Street
- Union Lane, off Bourke Street Mall
- Rear of 280 Queen Street in Finlay Avenue
- 21 Degraves Street
- Cnr Flinders Lane and Cocker Alley
- 122 Palmerston Street, Carlton
- Centre Place, between Collins Street and Flinders Lane
Street art image gallery
View our street art image gallery.
More about street art in Melbourne
The City of Melbourne acknowledges that public spaces provide a gallery and stage for artistic expression and approve permits for street art with building owners permission. Legal street art contributes to a vibrant urban environment and can change continually on a day to day to basis.
Read more on the City of Melbourne website: