The Melbourne Visitor Shuttle is a great way to see Melbourne's attractions, and it's free!
- Stop 11 is closed until further notice
- Check the Melbourne Visitor Shuttle route for stop details, temporary stop closures and route changes
- Download a shuttle route map brochure (PDF 1.3MB).
Copies are also available at the Melbourne Visitor Centre
Deviations for Sunday 26 May 2013
Due to football games at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Stop 3 – Sports Precinct will be closed all day.
Buses will travel from stop 2 – Federation Square, along Flinders St, Wellington Pde, Lansdowne St, Albert Rd, Gisborne/Macarthur/Collins/ Exhibition Sts, to stop 4 – Chinatown Precinct, then normal service.
This popular, free service operates daily every 30 minutes from 9.30am to 4.30pm (excluding Christmas Day). On Labour Day and Anzac Day, the service operates every 30 minutes from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The trip takes approximately 90 minutes and includes an informative on-board commentary as you travel around Melbourne. You can hop on and off the bus at any of the following stop locations:
- Stop 1 Arts Precinct
- Stop 2 Federation Square
- Stop 3 Sports Precinct
- Stop 4 Chinatown Precinct and Theatres District
- Stop 5 Melbourne Museum and Carlton Gardens
- Stop 6 Lygon Street Precinct
- Stop 7 University of Melbourne
- Stop 8 Queen Victoria Market
- Stop 9 Harbour Town, Docklands
- Stop 10 Docklands Stadium and Victoria Harbour
- Stop 11 William Street is closed until further notice
- Stop 12 Southbank and Yarra River
- Stop 13 The Shrine and Royal Botanic Gardens